Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I LOVE this part right here.. :D

i have been haging out wif my cousin these days. we went out yesterday at 1u. we reach pei yuen's around 11 something. we had alot of fun in 1u. i keep on singing " I hate this part right here..." the whole day. hahaha. pei yuen hate this song very much. she don't like pussycat dolls at all. XDD. when im singing that song. she was like wanna slap me. hahahahaa. that day everyone was sleepy. except me. so we stop at Juice Works to buy drinks. while waiting the drinks. both of us sat there and wait. after the rest we went arcade to played. awesoomeee! pei yuen use rm5 to change the token. we played one round racing car. then we played the basketball game. hahaaa. so fun. the rm5 token finish. yuen said not enough. so she ask me to help her go change token. tottaly, we usED rm15 to play in arcade. woohooooooooo!! LOLs.


Pictures we took in 1u .































I LOVE this part right here.. :D

No comments: